Why you should sell Gift Vouchers on your website
If your business is in the retail or personal services space and you have a Wordpress website, you should be selling gift vouchers on your website.
Why? Low overhead sale item, up-front revenue and increased cash flow. Like the sound of that? Then read on!
Gift voucher sales are 100% self-serve, so customers can purchase vouchers for friends and family any time of the day or night and pay online with their credit card via your website. This makes vouchers, after the initial set up, a very low overhead sale as very little of your time, or your employees time is need to make the sale.
Now, who doesn't like those words? Gift vouchers generate up-front revenue for future sales or bookings to increase revenue, improve cash flow and attract new customers.
How does it work?
- Visitors to your website click the “Gift Vouchers” link or button
- After selecting a voucher value (minimum and maximum values set by you) the purchaser enters the recipient’s name, email address and a personal message that is printed on the voucher
- Once they complete the checkout process (using Stripe or PayPal) the voucher is emailed to the recipient
- A copy of the transaction and voucher number are emailed to your business so that you can record the details in your point of sale or accounting package.
- If you already have an online store, the gift vouchers (subject to platform compatibility) can be used via your website.
- The gift voucher purchase price (minus transaction fees) is automatically downloaded to your designated bank account or stored in your PayPal account balance.
The good news is, gift vouchers can be added to your website in fewer than 5 business days* so that you can capitalise on the increased buying in the lead up to the festive season.
Contact INCUB8 today to discuss taking your online sales to the next level.
* Subject to availability and only if you have a Wordpress website